Your mission is to stop Carmen Sandiego and her diabolical Babble-on Machine from destroying the English language!
You must successfully complete twelve missions that require you to solve over sixty skill-building activities.
Practice mode features thousands of exercises that develop spelling, grammar and vocabulary proficiency.
This adventure motivates kids to learn essential language skills. Key Features and Benefits:
- a complete grammar
- spelling and vocabulary program
- complete 12 missions that require you to solve
- over 60 skill-building activities
- packed w/skill-building activities & thousands of exercises in Practice Mode
- customizable spelling lists
- 3 levels of difficulty for each activity
- electronic dictionary with over 3,000 words
- spelling, grammar & vocabulary activities in each mission
- infiltrate hideouts
- find clues and complete activities to save ACME agents from the sinister Babble-On Machine
- 18 fact-filled stories shed light on science, history, geography and even the elusive Carmen Sandiego On-screen progress report System Requirements for Windows: