Two Homer Laughlin embossed pink custard cups from the 1933-1937 Oven Serve line. Many of the pieces in the Oven Serve line were discontinued by late 1937. Others continued to be made until the mid 1950's. These custard cups were made by both Laughlin and Taylor, Smith & Taylor for the Quaker Oats Company. They are 2 1/2" high and 3 5/8" in diameter across the lip. Excellent condition, no chips, cracks or repairs. The color of one is slightly darker than the other.
Mark: GENUINE OVEN SERVE WARE, USA with logo
Size: 2.5"h x 3 3/8" in diameter across the lip
To insure your purchase ADD the appropriate amount below to your shipping total. Fee .................. Insurance Coverage (USPS) $1.70 ................ $0.01 to $50 $2.15 ................ $50.01 to $100 $2.60 ................ $100.01 to $200 $4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300 $5.55 ................ $300.01 to $400 $6.50 ................ $400.01 to $500 $7.45 ................ $500.01 to $600 $7.45 plus $0.95 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
Contact Us and we will process your order manually.
MAKE AN OFFER:
Whenever possible we will consider reasonable offers and may respond with a counter-offer. Additional discounts are not valid with offers.
1. Paypal: PayPal cash account transfers and credit card payments. We only accept Credit Card payments through PayPal at this time.
2. Money Orders in US Dollars: US and Canadian Postal Money Orders and Western Union Money Orders.
3. Cashier Checks from U.S.A. customers in US Dollars(USD).
4. Payment must be made in U.S. Dollars(USD) for the exact amount of your purchase, shipping charges and tax.
5. International Shipping Charges: Contact us before sending payment so that we may give you the correct shipping charges. Our table rates are calculated for continental US customers.
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming your order please Contact Us. We are happy to answer your questions and provide additional information concerning your order.
If you prefer to purchase items without setting up an account we will process your order manually. We are happy to include multiple items in your shipment and adjust the charges.
Additional photos are available upon request.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Our rates are based on USPS Priority Mail. We will use USPS Parcel Post to accommodate customers purchasing heavy items. Please contact us before sending payment so that we can adjust the S&H. Thank you for visiting lillianjaffe.com