1. Research review of Ayurvedic Herbal : interventions in Asthma/Scott Gerson.
2. Flow towards well-being/Swami Jyothimayananda.
3. Yogic procedures to strengthen vulnerables in Bronchialashma/B.V. Sathaye.
4. Bronchial Asthma and Homoeopathy/Dhadphale.
5. Asthma and dynamic Asanas (Suryanamaskars)/Manohar Pingle.
6. Asthmatic Bronchitis in Ayurvedic view/ Milind Pendharkar.
7. Role of Somlata in Tamakshwas/Savitri Vasudev.
8. A preliminary study on Pranada vati &Ajmodadi choorna, vaishwanar choorna in the management of Tamakshwasa (Bronchial Asthma)/Aashish S. Phadke.
9. Asthma- a curative approach using traditional Acupuncture/Anand S. Bapat.
10. Effect of Somasav in management of Tamakshwas/Ajit Joshi.
11. Introduction of Chinese herbal medicine Ayurveda Rasashala products on Bronchitis Asthma.
Ayurveda Rasashala research papers.
12. Assessment of effect of Swasakuthar an Ayurvedic product in cases of Bronchial Asthma/A.D. Kaid.
13. Evaluation of Vaman Karma with respect to four modern parameters/Yogesh M. Bendale.
14. Therapeutic monitoring of Shwaskuthar Rasa in chronic Bronchitis patients a clinical approach/Yogesh N. Bendale.
15. Cozenges (KasaharavatiIn Kasa Roga)/Prashant Anant Suru.
16. To assess the efficacy of Sitopaladi choorna in ?KASA'/Manish Patwardhan.
17. "A clinical trial of Anu Tail on Nasagat Roga"/U.S. Nigam.
18. Efficacy of Kumari Kalpa of Ayurveda Rasashala, Pune on Pranvaha Srotodusti (R.T.I) in children/Shrikant Deshpande.
P.H. Kulkarni (ed.) Prof. Dr. Kulkarni is well known Ayurvedic Physician. Research Guide in Ayurveda, University of Pune. Founder Director, Institute of Indian Medicine / Ayurveda Academy. Editor of seven Medical Journals including ?Deerghayu International'. Author of Twelve books related to Ayurveda. Worked as Patron, President, Secretary, Treasurer of many Ayurvedic, Medical and Social Organisations at National and International level. Dr. Kulkarni has established Ayurvedic Centres in many Countries of the world and traveled extensively for propogation, education and research in Ayurveda. Prof. Kulkarni is recipient of many National and International awards including Pax Mundi Fellowship (Dag Hammarkjold Awards Committee) for Professional Excellence & Life Time achievement award.