- 2-player option for pylon racing and other competitions
- Over 50 Aircraft including 3D models, TOC, gliders, helis and more
- Over 13 sceneries including 3 photorealistic ones and indoor
- Pylon race against the clock or in 2-player mode against your friends!
- Suitable for use with most RC transmitters and Game Commander
- Real environment reflection mapping boosts photorealism
- New physics and flight code for the best in professional RC realism
The professional choice for USB RC flight simulators - designed for use with most RC transmitters.
Building on the successful Aerofly Professional version 1 simulator, the new Aerofly Professional Deluxe includes photorealistic sceneries, 2-player option and USB connectivity - the result of five years of intensive programming work. Features:
Highly detailed photographic quality sceneries included PLUS indoor scenery
Fly aircraft in 14 different sceneries under different conditions. Choose one of the 10 highly detailed outdoor 3D landscapes or fly in one of the 3 photorealistic sceneries. Indoor enthusiasts can practice their indoor skills using the superbly detailed Ikarus Shock Flyers inside the brand new sports hall scenery.
Like Aerofly Professional 1, Afpro deluxe features 2-pilot mode allowing pilots to fly together and even compete at pylon racing/drag racing/spot-landing/balloon popping using either aircraft or helicopters.
In 2-player mode two pilots fly using the same computer with the screen split either vertically or horizontally and requires one transmitter plus one Game Commander (or joystick) unit. If you have a second full version of Aerofly Professional Deluxe, you can fly together using 2 RC transmitters.
At JP we've flown 2-pilot mode extensively and exhaustively - purely for product research you understand - and are completely convinced that when it comes to pure excitement and adrenaline - it simply cannot be beat!
We guarantee that after a damn good 10-round pylon race with the likes of 'Race Reddy Steady' you will be utterly cream-crackered and probably have been nudged into one of the pylons too!
Over 50 different models!
Including 3D aircraft, TOC planes, gliders, slow and park flyers, sport and scale helicopters (glow/electric), VTOL Harrier, jets and more.
Real environment reflection mapping
Don't worry, this is not one of those annoying American 'TM' features that just means 'powered by 3 rubber bands' - it actually means that the scenery is reflected in the model surface - quite clever, in an understated European way.
- Yes, these models will not only lose wheels, wings and other parts if crashed into objects or the ground, but some will actually fold wings in flight if you pull too much G on entering a loop or pylon race too steeply.
Plug and Play installation
Simply plug in your USB interface.
Minimum system requirements:
- 100% Pentium III/IV or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor at least 1GHz
- 128MB RAM
- 1GB hard disc space
- CD ROM drive
- Open-GL compatible graphics card with at least 64MB RAM
- 100% DirectX compatible sound card
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP with DirectX version 9.0b or higher
- Free USB port
- Trainer output built into your RC transmitter Aerofly Professional Deluxe was developed in collaboration with world-class pilots as well as normal, mortal pilots over a period of many years. It represents the culmination of thousands of man-hours of effort and programming plus the co-operation of many interested people and their many ideas. The new physics and flight coding creates such a powerful feeling of flight that even in single pilot mode we guarantee your pulse rate will climb and your pilot skills improve. There are many more carefully programmed features that you can read about if you download the manual in pdf format (4.4MB).
We hope you enjoy flying the new Aerofly Professional Deluxe. And don't forget to download the video - it really is worth it.