High Sensitivity SiRFStar III Bluetooth GPS receiver
WX-BTGPSIII-mini is a very compact sized mini-Bluetooth GPS receiver. It allows 10 hours continuous use and shuts down automatically after 30 minutes of without connection. WX-BTGPSIII-mini works with all Bluetooth smart phones, lap-top, PDA regardless of brand in an operating range of more than 10 meters. This high-performance GPS receiver is an ideal receiver to be used in any weather condition.
The SiRFstarIII GPS chipset makes sure that you can navigate in difficult environments like cities, forests etc.
- 20 channels ?All-In-View? tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 42/38/1 sec. (average)
- Superior sensitivity: -159dBm tracking
- Reacquisition time: 0.1 sec.
- Build-in ceramic patch antenna
- Build-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Ultra low power consumption: up to 10 hours continuous use by using 710mAh battery
- Time to full recharge: 3 hours
- 2 LEDS display GPS and Bluetooth status
- Size: 61.5 (L) X 43.5 (W) X 20.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 51.4g (battery included)
Communication Protocol: Communicate with host platform
via Bluetooth (class 2) serial port profile
Bluetooth communication distance: 10meters (Typical)
GPS Protocol: Default: NMEA-0183 - GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC
Data bit: 8, stop bit: 1(Default)
Built-in rechargeable 710mAh Li-ion battery and 5V DC input
Operation Current: <75mA (Typical)
Operation Time: 10hrs, fully charged, in continuous mode
Charging time: 3.0hrs. (Typical)