Dry carbon fiber is the latest innovation in carbon fiber manufacturing. The manufacturing process involves using carbon fiber pre-impregnated (prepreg) with resin and curing the final product through heat and/or high pressure. The result is a lighter, more uniform, and stronger carbon fiber trunk lid.
Seibon is well known for its consistent quality in carbon fiber products. The dry carbon fiber trunk lids are the latest addition to its line-up of carbon fiber products. These dry carbon fiber trunk lids are made from high-quality grade carbon fiber and pack more carbon fiber while using less resin than regular CF trunk lids. As a result, Seibon dry carbon fiber trunk lids are lighter and stronger than regular carbon fiber trunk lids.
For styling, Seibon dry carbon fiber trunk lids have a matte finish as opposed to the polished "wet" look of regular carbon fiber trunk lids. Seibon dry carbon fiber trunk lids have been featured prominently on several race and show cars.
Seibon Dry Carbon Fiber Trunk lid Feature Summary:
- Made from high-quality carbon fiber
- Matte finish for dry carbon fiber compared to the polished "wet" look of regular CF trunk lid
- Dry CF trunk lid is lighter and stronger compared to regular CF trunk lid
- Trunk lid comes with a trunk lid latch similar to factory trunk lid
- Seibon CF Trunk lid fits like factory trunk lid, no need for modification
Reference: Seibon dry carbon fiber trunk lid, Seibon dry CF trunk lid, Seibon carbon fiber trunk lid, Seibon CF trunk lid
Application: Seibon Dry Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid Style OEM-DRY Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII / IX 2003-2007