Built for performance and show, the K&N 69-Series Typhoon Air Intake System offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit has been tested on a rear-wheel dynamometer and shown increase in horsepower and torque. The K&N Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes, short ram intakes, or complete cold air intakes. Complete cold air intake systems are similar to a cold air system with the exception that a complete cold air system consists of two pieces which lets you change the system to either a cold air system or a short ram. This feature is a convenient way to change your intake to short ram in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system.
The 69-series K&N Typhoon air intake systems are available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum to match your engine bay styling. They come with an oversized High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
Each Intake system is made to a specific application and uses your OEM hoses and other hardware.
K&N 69-Series Typhoon Air Intake Systems Features:
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
- Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Available in high-quality finishes and colors
- Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Some applications available in cold-air versions
- Bolt-on easy installation
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Reference: K&N Filter, KNN filter, K&N Intake, KNN Intake, K&N Typhoon, KNN Typhoon, K&N 69-series, KNN 69-series, K and N, K and N cold air, K and N short ram, K and N intake