K&N FIPK Air Intake Performance Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1999-04 with 4.0L 6 Cyl.
K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) dramatically reduces intake restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your vehicle engine to inhale a larger volume of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and torque throughout the engine's RPM range, with even greater power gains in turbocharged and supercharged engines. FIPKs are available for many popular performance vehicles, and are designed to replace the original air filter case without jeopardizing important emission standards. Exempted by the California Air Resource Board, FIPKs make it possible to experience the rapid acceleration of enhanced air flow while meeting the tough emissions standards of C.A.R.B. These FIPKs are washable, reusable and backed by K&N unique 10 year Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 7.73 HP @ 4711 RPM
- Better Acceleration
- Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Lasts up to 50,000 Miles Before Service is Required
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- CARB Exempt
- Emission Legal in all 50 US States
- 10 Year / Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems