J-Flash is a PC software running on Windows 2000/XP systems, which enables you to program your Flash EEPROM devices via the On-Chip Debug connector (JTAG) on your target system.
A J-Link hardware interface (not included), which connects via USB interface with the PC, is required. J-Flash works with any ARM7/9 system and supports all common external flashes, as well as the programming of internal flash of ARM microcontrollers. It allows you to ERASE, FILL, Program BLANK CHECK, CHECKSUM, UPLOAD flash content, and VIEW MEMORY functions of the software with your flash devices. Purchasing a license will turn off the time limitation.
- Works with any ARM7 / ARM9 chip ARM microcontrollers (internal flash) supported
- most external flash chips can be programmed
- High speed programming: up to 150 kByte/sec (dep. on flash device)
- Very high speed blank check: App. 16 Mybte /sec (depends on target)
- Smart read-back: Only non blank-portions of flash transferred and saved
- Easy to use, comes with projects for standard eval boards
All the Segger J-Link related products and accessories are also compatible with IAR J-Link interfaces.