The IT Temperature Monitor (formerly TempTrax) Model E Series of digital thermometers are now available!
The Model E connects directly to your network via an Ethernet hub or switch offering a unique temperature logging solution.There are currently 2 versions of the Model E; the E4 (can accommodate up to 4 temperature probes) and the Model E16 (up to 16 temperature probes - shown at left).
- Ethernet connectivity. Simply setup the units IP Address, Netmask and Gateway and begin collecting temperature data.
- Internal Web Server. The IT Temp Monitor Model E has a built-in web server listening on TCP/IP Port 80 for requests to display the current temperature conditions.
- Multiple units can be placed in various locations and central reporting done via LAN
- Simple protocol for retrieving temperature data for users wishing to write their own interface. Possible uses:
- Computer Server Room Air Conditioning monitor/alert
- Scientific Experiments requiring multiple probe locations
- Remote location sensing
- Refrigerated Systems monitoring
- Greenhouse air and soil temperature monitors
- Aquaculture, agriculture, and animal breeders
- Icing or freeze alarms Hardware specifications:
- Accuracy: 0.5