- Wingspan - 67.7 inc (172cm)
- Wing area - sq.778 ins (5022 sq.cm)
- Suits - 40-46 2-stroke/ 52 4-Stroke, 4 ch. R/C
- Factory covered with Profilm
- Channels- 4/5 Servos - 6
- Aprox flying weight - 6.4-7.4 lb (2.9-3.2 kg)
The Seagull Decathlon is designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind and delivers superb performance! It is a semi-scale aeroplane, which is easy to fly, and quick to assemble. This model is striking in it's red and white livery. The Decathlon is factory built to a very high standard that is synonymous with Seagull kits.
The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. Also included in the kit is a comprehensive fittings kit, a pre-painted GRP cowl, aluminium wing struts, undercarriage, tail wheel assembly and a fully illustrated instruction manual.
This model takes no time at all from model shop to flying field!