Model E-200 UV-C Air Probe Sanitizer
The easiest UV Air Purifier to install in many locations.
MOUNTS INSIDE. Why cut big holes to mount a UVC unit externally? With the model E-200, there's no need to cut holes in sheet metal to clear the UV lamp sockets. The model E-200 UV whole-house air purifier easily installs inside of your air handler or duct near the air conditioner coil (as shown in the installation video). The electrical fittings are on one end as shown. Includes clear Lexan viewport kit for safe visual indication of lamp operation.
Easily installs near cooling coil in central air conditioning and heating system.
Central air purifier cleans, freshens, and sterilizes the air in an entire house or building using UV light.
- Fights germs. Germicidal effect disinfects the air. Kills germs, bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold spores such as such as stachybotrys and black mold, etc. as they circulate through the system and past the UV lamps. Help stop the spread of diseases and sicknesses. Short wave (UV-C) kills or de-activates bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms, even if the organisms have become immune to other disinfection methods.
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your central air conditioning system. No more mildew and moldy odor from your air conditioner.
- Eliminates odors, makes the air in your rooms smell fresh and clean while producing ZERO ozone.
- Destroys VOC's (volatile organic compounds).
- Eliminates the need to ever clean the mold off your cooling coil (evaporator coil) again. (details below)
- ELIMINATES the need for periodic duct cleaning by keeping your ductwork clean and dust-free inside.
- Generates safe and highly effective hydroxyl, the natural compound that scrubs pollution from the earth's atmosphere. Hydroxyls and hydroxyl radicals are formed when the UV-C strips hydrogen atoms from water molecules (H20) forming hydroxyl (OH)-.
- Generates helpful negative ions, which are circulated out of your cooling and heating vents and into your living space by your central air conditioner's fan or blower.
- Helps decrease cooling costs.
MODEL E-200 Air Probe Sanitizer
Whole-House Ultraviolet Air Purifier No more air conditioner coil cleaning. The high-energy UV-C ultraviolet rays from the probes shine on the cold air side of the air conditioner evaporator coil (like the A-coil shown above). This eliminates the normal mold, algae, slime, and gel formations that:
- Act as breeding areas for bacteria
- Can be blown out into the room, where they can be inhaled and cause sinus infections, sickness, and allergies.
- Can plug the coil, inhibit air flow, and increase cooling costs.
UV-C PROBES (lamps):
Superior Ultraviolet-C lamps, High-purity quartz envelope, specific coated, sealed gas. Easy tilt-in locking 4-pin socket mounting.
UV-C RADIATION WAVELENGTH:
253.7 Nanometers (Germicidal).
11 watts (11,000,000 uW) @ 253.7 nm. A clear protective coating on the inside limits the depreciation of the useful UV-C radiation output. Virtually unaffected by the low temperatures typically found inside an air conditioner.