Control your entire Home Entertainment system with just one button! Simply select an activity and your Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote will send the right commands so you don't have to juggle remotes or remember a sequence of buttons. The Internet-based setup on the Harmony 785 is a breeze, making home entertainment accessible to the whole family.
Features Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote:
- Simple, one-touch activity control
Choose the "Watch a DVD" activity and the Harmony universal remote will power on your TV, DVD, stereo receiver, set all the inputs, and even press "Play."
- Help button
One-touch help for any problems you might encounter.
- Large color display
Easy-to-read interactive display keeps you in control and informed of what's going on.
- Battery-saving rechargeable design
Base station ensures that the remote is always ready, and since the lithium-ion battery never needs replacing, it's easy to be environmentally conscious!
How to use your Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote:
1. Easy to set up: Just connect your Harmony universal remote to your computer and the Web wizard walks you step-by-step through a simple set up. Enter in your model numbers for your components, then answer a few easy questions about how you "Watch TV" or "Watch a DVD" You'll be controlling even the most complex system without any of the hassles of elaborate macro-programming.
2. Easy to use: The Harmony universal remote is the world's only remote with Smart State Technology activity control. Just press one of the Activity buttons, such as "Watch TV" or "Listen to Music," and your Harmony universal remote automatically sets up your entertainment system, without you ever having to program a "macro."
3. Easy to get help: No sound? No picture? No problem! There's a handy "Help" button to guide you through simple troubleshooting. And for further assistance, Logitech's Harmony support staff is on call to answer any questions you may have during the set-up process. Everyone from the grandparents to the babysitter can now control the full home theater experience.
System Requirements of the Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote:
IBM or compatible PC:
Windows 98SE, 2000, Me, XP
Macintosh OS X 10.2 or later
Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote Package Includes:
Logitech Harmony 785 Advanced Universal Remote
2-year limited hardware warranty