Vintage ovenware Fraunfelter custard cup. Excellent condition, no chips, cracks or repairs. Most like 1923 when Fraunfelter used his own name. 2.25"h x 3 3/8" in diameter.
Mark: 11, Kook-in-China inside horizontal diamond shape, by Fraunfelter, in italics.
Fraunfelter produced and marketed very few products in their own name. Most of their production was under contract with other companies, especially Robeson Rochester, and marketed under the trade name "Royal Rochester".
Some of the companies were:
* Robeson Rochester (Royal Rochester)
* Marshall Field and Company
* Jac Lessman and Company, Inc.
* Albert Pick Company
* Forman Brothers
* Manning Bowman
In 1915, Charles Fraunfelter and investors from Youngstown and Zanesville purchased Ohio Pottery Company produced stoneware bean pots, mixing bowls and kitchenware.
By 1918 Ohio Pottery manufactured restaurant and cook ware as well as bisque ware blanks for other companies.
In 1922 Ohio Pottery introduced hard porcelain known as "Petroscan." With the purchase of The American China Products Company of Chesterton, Indiana in 1923, the company reorganized and changed its name to The Fraunfelter China Company. By 1925 Fraunfelter closed the American China facility.
In 1928 Fraunfelter manufactured dinnerware, which were exact copies of china by Haviland, Rosenthal and other makers. In 1935, the company was sold. By 1939 the company went out of business.
To insure your purchase ADD the appropriate amount below to your shipping total. Fee .................. Insurance Coverage (USPS) $1.70 ................ $0.01 to $50 $2.15 ................ $50.01 to $100 $2.60 ................ $100.01 to $200 $4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300 $5.55 ................ $300.01 to $400 $6.50 ................ $400.01 to $500 $7.45 ................ $500.01 to $600 $7.45 plus $0.95 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
Contact Us and we will process your order manually.
MAKE AN OFFER:
Whenever possible we will consider reasonable offers and may respond with a counter-offer. Additional discounts are not valid with offers.
1. Paypal: PayPal cash account transfers and credit card payments. We only accept Credit Card payments through PayPal at this time.
2. Money Orders in US Dollars: US and Canadian Postal Money Orders and Western Union Money Orders.
3. Cashier Checks from U.S.A. customers in US Dollars(USD).
4. Payment must be made in U.S. Dollars(USD) for the exact amount of your purchase, shipping charges and tax.
5. International Shipping Charges: Contact us before sending payment so that we may give you the correct shipping charges. Our table rates are calculated for continental US customers.
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming your order please Contact Us. We are happy to answer your questions and provide additional information concerning your order.
If you prefer to purchase items without setting up an account we will process your order manually. We are happy to include multiple items in your shipment and adjust the charges.
Additional photos are available upon request.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Our rates are based on USPS Priority Mail. We will use USPS Parcel Post to accommodate customers purchasing heavy items. Please contact us before sending payment so that we can adjust the S&H. Thank you for visiting lillianjaffe.com