LED Watch setting:
- Press bullon B and on the top right corner will display a(A) for AM or (P) for PM. The left column (Hours) will flash and you can press button A to move the hours along to set AM or PM.
- Press button B again and the minutes will flash press bulton A to set the minutes.
- Press button B again and a (D) will display at the top right corner. This represents the date. The left column displays altha months from 1 to 12 1 being January and 12 being December.
- Press button B again and the (D) is still displayed but the date will flash. Press bulton A to set the date.Depending on the month you select the date will adjust automatically. Bulit will not adjust on Feb 28th a leap year. Once every 4 years.
- Press button B again the top right corner will display L" and the left bottom will display a number. The "L" means the luminosity the number means the bright degree. The number is bigger the luminosity is brighter. Continuously press button A to choose luminosity.
- Press button B again and a"NO" or "OK"will display. "NO" means the light up feature won't automatically display every 15 minutes. "OK" means the light up feature will automatically display every 15 minutes Press button A to choose "OK" or "NO".
- Press button B again to turn off the time selting mode.